City Hall Forms

Notice: (House Watch forms must be turned in to the Police Department with Original Signature and Request) Please do not fax or email request.

Open Records Request Form (PDF)
House Watch Form (PDF)
Pet Registration Form (PDF)Police Report Form (PDF)
Tap Application (PDF)
Water Complaint Form (PDF)
Water Application (PDF)                                                                                                                                                            Backflow Test Report
Building Permit (PDF)
Maintenance Fee Questions (PDF)
New Pool and Community Center Forms (PDF)
Employment Application (PDF) 
Ansay Ball Park Reservation Form (PDF)
Automatic Draft Authorization for Utility Bill (PDF)
Request to Discontinue Automatic Bank Draft for Utility Bill (PDF)

Some of these forms are a few pages long, so it may take a few minutes to open. Please contact City Hall at 254-780-1334 if you need assistance with any of the provided forms.